Down In The Valley Screen Print Transfer
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
– 1 single Screen Print Transfer
This listing is for Svg OnDemand SCREEN PRINT transfer ONLY! You will NOT receive any actual shirt! Shirts are shown simply to give you an idea of what the transfer will look like once you have applied it to a shirt!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: —-> WE DO NOT ACCEPT CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES!!! No exceptions. Please be sure your order is correct before processing your order!
SCREEN PRINT TRANSFER INFORMATION:
– We use the highest quality screen print products. The screen print transfers have been tested and proven to provide the best quality prints onto many types of materials when applied properly.
– Svg OnDemand heat transfers are essentially a screen printing process that is printed onto a heat transfer release paper instead of an actual garment.
– Screen print transfers can be pressed onto a variety of materials including: 100% Cotton 100% Polyester Poly/Cotton Blends
– Screen print transfers MUST be heat pressed on the material. You CANNOT use an iron on these transfers.
HEAT PRESS SETTINGS:
– 325 degrees
– Medium-High pressure
– 7 seconds HOT peel
****DO NOT COVER WITH ANYTHING! No Teflon sheet needed for screen prints!
—> NOTE: Each heat press is different. I recommend testing your press at different pressure/temperature/time settings to determine the best press for you!
We offer UNLIMITED COMMERCIAL USE of our screen print transfers! Here are our terms of service:
– You may use this transfer for personal or small business use projects.
– You may NOT resell the transfer as is; you MUST add the transfer to a physical product before sale. EX: Shirt, tote bag, can cooler, etc.
– You may NOT share the design, or transfer as is.
– Under NO circumstances may you alter or modify the design, or transfer.
We believe in community over competition and want to help you make your small business successful by providing UNLIMITED COMMERCIAL USE of our transfers!