Frequently Asked Questions
SVGonDemand.com is the #1 source for designer SVG files, bundles, custom SVG designs, classes, and much, much, more. SVG files can be used in many ways, but we cater specifically to users of eCAL, Cricut Design Space, Sure Cuts A Lot, Make The Cut, Silhouette Studio Designer Edition, Canvas, SimpleCut and other SVG-compatible software!
SVG stands for Scalable Vector Graphic. SVG is just a fancy term for a graphic that’s not “pixelated” when enlarged and it can be used by many different programs. There are lots of SVG files out there, but there is only one SVG onDemand!!!
Our SVG designs work with any SVG-compatible program. Various cutting machines work with various software which is SVG-compatible. The Sizzix eclips2 machine works with Sure Cuts a Lot (eCal) from CraftEdge. The Cricut Explore machines work with Cricut’s online Design Space software. Silhouette Cameo/Portrait/SD machines work with software called Silhouette Studio Designer Edition or Sure Cuts a Lot 3 (“SCAL3”) or later. Janome Artistic Edge machines work with Artistic SimpleCut software. The Brother ScanNCut machine works with Canvas software. We also offer Silhouette Studio files that are ONLY compatible with the Silhouette Studio software.
The actual digital files cannot be resold or shared in any form, but you can cut our files and use the cuts to create items for personal use or small business sale. We do not allow our files to be cut and sold as kits, all items for sale must be completely assembled. Extended commercial licenses are available for volumes over 200+ sales. If this sounds like something you are interested in, please contact us directly.
|Digital End Products||Unlimited Projects*||Unlimited Projects*||Not Allowed|
|Physical End Products||Unlimited Projects*||Unlimited Projects*||10 Different Types
of End Products,
|Print-on-Demand (POD)||Unlimited Projects*||Unlimited Projects*||Not Allowed|
|Installing or Embedding on Third Party Software||Not Allowed||Not Allowed||Not Allowed|
|Redistribute, Sublicense or Share Resources||Not Allowed||Not Allowed||Not Allowed|
- “Personal Use” – Using Items in a manner that (i) does not generate any monetary gain to Yourself or any third party; (ii) is not meant to entice sales; and (iii) is not used in premises, platform or event which is related to any business, community or non-profit organizational purposes.
- “Commercial Use” – Using Items in a manner that would result in or is intended for receiving any form of remuneration, procuring sales or commercial exposure for Yourself, Your client or any third party. This includes any other usages which do not fall under Personal Use.
- Graphics cannot be converted into other formats (SVG, EPS etc.) and subsequently sold or distributed.
- You are not allowed to share, resell or distribute Graphics on a standalone basis or include Graphics in the sale of template products (e.g. a website theme or logo template).
- Graphics shall only be used as a design element of an End Product. Graphics shall not be installed, embedded or integrated in any software, program, application etc. E.g. installing our Graphics into an application that allows You to select our Graphics to make Your own T-Shirt design is strictly prohibited.
- Graphics can be uploaded to any Print On Demand (POD) sites, (e.g. Amazon Merch, Zazzle, etc.) as long as it has been combined with other elements to create a significantly new design as a flattened end product.